Braishfield Parish Council is governed by laws and regulations, as well as our own policies and procedures.
Organisation & conduct:
- Standing Orders confirm the council’s internal organisational, administrative and procurement procedures and procedural matters for meetings.
- Financial Regulations govern the conduct of financial management by the council.
- Members of the Council abide by the Code of Conduct
- Members’ Interests are published on the Council page.
The Planning Committee is governed by:
For the recruitment and employment of council staff, we have:
Other documents and policies:
- Our publication scheme is the FOI: Schedule of Information Available
- Supply of information for the public is dealt with using the Policy for Handling Requests for Information
- For the management of complaints, we have the Complaints Procedure
- We are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office
- We have a Data Protection Policy
- This is our Privacy Notice